Linden Font

Friday 21 December 2012

Presents are wrapped baby!


If you're anything like me presents are normally wrapped on December 24 at 11pm. That's mainly because presents are bought on the same day at 5pm. This year I believe I've turned a new, more organised leaf.




I've turned my nose up at the bargain basement, $1 a roll paper with scissor-blade-curled pastel ribbon. I've upped the wrapping ante this year, gone for broke. A visit to the Christmas section of Myer proved fruitful. Decorations were reduced and were a sweet stand-in for a regular bow. They also stocked a great chevron print wrapping paper I knew I wouldn't be able to resist.



I'm more than a little obsessed with my new hot glue gun. Several first-degree burns later, the presents are sitting under the tree ready for opening on Christmas Day (or a sneaky peek a few days before - I have my eye on you, Matt).

No comments:

Post a Comment